Dents and dings happen everyday, especially to the doors of motor vehicles. Our Powerful Paintless Dent Repair Kit is meant to safely and efficiently tackle these dents and send them packing! Forgo spending money at the auto-body dealership and remove those unsightly dents from home with our user-friendly tool.
- Durable aluminum body
- Stainless Steel Adjustment knob makes the tool very easy to customize
- Strong & dependable Stainless Steel Nuts / Bolts / Pivot pin / E-clips
- A screw on the top of the lifter tooth is used to adjust the middle height of the lifter tooth
- Sanding oxidation creates a smooth texture and feel
- On the bottom of the tooth lifter is silicone, which is very soft and not harmful for oil painting and can be easily be disassembled if needed
How to Use:
Clean the dent with a clean wet cloth (you can use the yellow line board to confirm the dent)
Mount the glue stick into the glue gun, pull the trigger to let the glue stick enter into the glue gun, connect the power source and preheat for 5 minutes
Use a proper drawing gasket. Large dent requires a large drawing gasket.
Pull the trigger and apply the drawing gasket with extruded glue
Fast place the drawing gasket with hot melt glue at the center of dent, press lightly until the glue cures and adheres (Let the glue cool for about 8 minutes. The cooling time should be less than 10 minutes and should be shorter slightly in winter)
Align the T-shaped repairer and press the drawing gasket with hot melt glue, pull the sliding rod backwards to pull up the dent
Check with a Line board. If dent still exists, knock it slightly with a flattening hammer or pen
Clean the repaired place with a clean wet cloth.